Buy this professional Catering Contract template for your catering business, and write up your customer contracts quickly and easily.
- This is a customizable template which can be reused as often as you require.
- The contract price covers a guaranteed number of guests, plus an additional per person charge if the actual number of guests exceeds the guaranteed number.
- The caterer reserves the right to substitute unavailable or overpriced items.
- Provisions for the caterer to provide serving staff and bartenders, if the client requires. The client will pay overtime for staff that are required outside of the contract hours.
- The caterer is responsible for obtaining its own general liability insurance coverage.
- The client must provide adequate food and beverage storage facilities, and the client is responsible for any illness or death resulting from a delay in serving the food which is not directly attributable to the caterer.
- The caterer's liability is limited to the actual amount of damages sustained by the client or the sum of all amounts paid by the client.
- The contract includes a contract price worksheet.
The Catering Contract template is available in MS Word format. If you need a different format, let us know and we'll convert it for you.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016