Set up a general partnership in Ontario with this downloadable Partnership Agreement template.
The Partnership Agreement contains provisions for:
- Admission of new partners.
- Allocation of profits and losses, and income and losses for income tax purposes, among the partners in proportion to their respective interests.
- If partnership earnings are not sufficient to pay its debts and liabilities, the partners will make up the difference in proportion to their respective interests.
- If any partner is required to pay more than its share due to default on the part of another partner, the first partner will have a lien and charge against the income account of the defaulting partner.
- Management of the business of the partnership by a managing committee.
- Withdrawal of a partner.
The Ontario General Partnership Agreement template can be easily customized to fit your particular circumstances.
Last Updated: 27-April-2021