Ontario Share Purchase Agreement Between Equal Partners
Sell all your shares to your partner with this Share Purchase Agreement for an Ontario corporation.
- This template is for a company that has two shareholders who are equal partners.
- One partner sells all of its shares to the other partner for cash.
- The buyer will secure a release of any guarantees provided by the seller with respect to the business.
- The seller will release the buyer from all claims and agrees to sign a non-competition agreement.
- This downloadable Share Purchase Agreement is an easy exit strategy for an equal partner to transfer its interest while allowing the business to continue operations.
- This legal document was prepared in compliance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 13-January-2021