Personnel Agency Employment Agreement
Sign up potential candidates to fill positions with clients of a personnel agency under the terms of this Employment Agreement.
- The employee will be assigned to fill temporary staffing needs of the agency's clients, based on the employee's skills, training and experience.
- The employee will be paid an hourly wage by the personnel agency for each hour worked at the client's workplace. All compensation paid to the employee is paid through the agency, not by the employer.
- The agency is responsible for deducting and remitting all income taxes and other required deductions from the employee's wages.
- The personnel agency maintains the employee's workers' compensation insurance coverage, and the employee agrees to notify the agency immediately of any workplace injury.
- Any misrepresentation on the part of the employee with respect to his/her credentials and qualifications is grounds for immediate dismissal.
- This is a generic contract template which does not contain references to any specific laws or regulations. It can be customized to fit your unique needs.
- To obtain your copy of the Personnel Agency Employment Agreement template, add it to your cart and check out using our secure transaction server.
Last Updated: 28-Sep-2017