International Marketing Agreement | USA
Do you have clients who want to market products in countries outside of the USA? If you said yes, you need to download this International Marketing Agreement template.
- The U.S. marketing firm acts as agent for the client in garnering interest for the client's products from foreign distribution outlets.
- The marketer is paid a share of all revenues generated from the sale and licensing of the client's products.
- The parties appoint a bank to act as escrow agent, to hold the revenues until instructed in writing to distribute the funds.
- The contract is governed by United States laws. Any disputes arising under the Agreement will be resolved by binding arbitration.
- This is a customizable and re-usable digital template. Once you purchase it, you can download it and tailor it for your firm.
- Take your client's business to the next level. Go global with the USA International Marketing Agreement.
Last Updated: 26-September-2018