USA International Marketing Agreement
Do you have clients who want to market products worldwide, not just in the USA? If you said yes, you need to download this International Marketing Agreement template.
- The U.S. marketing firm acts as agent for the client in garnering interest for the client's products from foreign distribution outlets.
- The marketer is paid a share of all revenues generated from the sale and licensing of the client's products.
- The parties appoint a bank to act as escrow agent, to hold the revenues until instructed in writing to distribute the funds.
- The contract is governed by United States laws. Any disputes arising under the Agreement will be resolved by binding arbitration.
- This is a customizable and re-usable digital template. Once you purchase it, you can download it and tailor it for your firm.
Take your client's business to the next level. Go global with the USA International Marketing Agreement.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016