Short Form Stock Redemption Agreement | USA
Use this downloadable short form Stock Redemption Agreement to redeem shares in a U.S. business corporation.
- The corporation agrees to redeem all of the shares held by a particular stockholder.
- The redemption will be treated as capital gains instead of ordinary income.
- The stockholder resigns his/her position as a director and officer of the corporation.
- The stockholder agrees not to acquire any more of the corporation's stock for a specified period of time.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the United States.
Last Updated: 26-April-2022