Texas Affidavit Claiming Lien
TX contractors, set down the facts supporting your lien claim with this Texas Affidavit Claiming Lien.
- The Affidavit is made by the lien claimant (a contractor, subcontractor or supplier) to give evidence as to the validity of the lien claim.
- The Affidavit is made pursuant to Chapter 53 of the Property Code of the State of Texas.
- Note that this is an affidavit claiming that the party has a lien right - it is NOT a lien claim.
- Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
- This Texas Affidavit Claiming Lien form is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to download, fill in and print.
Last Updated: 02-March-2021