Agenda for Annual Shareholders Meeting | Canada
Set the agenda for an annual shareholders meeting of a Canadian corporation with this template form and procedural guide.
- The agenda form covers:
- the items of business that are required to be dealt with in the meeting (such as the annual election of the directors),
- a set of guidelines for conducting the meeting, and
- the procedure for taking a poll if any shareholder requests a poll to be taken.
- This is a reusable and fully editable form in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only for companies incorporated in Canada under a provincial or federal Business Corporations Act.
Last Updated: 18-June-2021