Do you plan to incorporate a business corporation in Canada? Use this free Incorporation Checklist to help you prepare the necessary documents to organize the corporation.
The Incorporation Checklist will help you gather all the required information, such as:
- names and addresses of initial directors and shareholders
- classes of authorized shares
- jurisdiction (province) in which the company will be incorporated
- registered and records office addresses
- fiscal year end
- other relevant information necessary to help you complete the forms.
This free Canada Incorporation Checklist for Business Corporation form is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to download, fill in and print.
Last Updated: 02-May-2021