This Inspection Report for a commercial business premises can be completed by the landlord, property manager, or leasing agent at the end of the current tenant's lease term.
The inspection should include all areas used by the tenant, including:
- the condition of the rental premises itself,
- all common areas used by the tenant (elevators, hallways, washrooms, etc),
- the building exterior (if applicable),
- sidewalks and other areas of the grounds used by the tenant,
- parking areas allocated to the tenant,
If you own or manage commercial space for lease, add a copy of the Commercial Premises Inspection Report to your digital forms. You can download the template immediately after purchasing it.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016