Prepare an Operating Agreement for a single member limited liability company (LLC) in the USA
with this comprehensive template.
The Operating Agreement sets out the rights and obligations and relationship of the sole member of the LLC. Provisions of the Agreement include:
- income tax reporting to be done by the sole member;
- duties of manager (either the sole member or an outside person appointed by the member);
- the sole member is not restricted in outside business activities;
- transfer of the member's interest in the LLC upon death or disability;
- dissolution and winding up of the LLC.
This USA LLC Operating Agreement for Single Member Company
is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific requirements.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016