Option Agreement for Rights to Original Screenplay
Secure your option for worldwide motion picture, exploitation and merchandising rights to an original screenplay from the screenwriter with this Option Agreement template.
- The writer grants the producer an exclusive and irrevocable option to purchase the rights to the work.
- The producer has the right to make sequels, prequels, remakes and TV series based on the work, for which the writer will be paid a percentage of the net profits.
- The file includes a Short Form Option Agreement for recording at the Copyright Office, and a Short Form Copyright Assignment.
- Also included is a Quitclaim Release of Interest in Literary Property.
- Available in MS Word format.
Last Updated: 11-April-2022