Convenience Store Start-Up Business Plan
Prepare a 3-year business plan for a neighborhood store with this Convenience Store Business Plan template.
- The business structure is a sole proprietorship, and the convenience store will be owned and operated by the proprietor.
- The owner will contribute a certain percentage of the start-up capital, and the loan will be used to lease or purchase a business location, renovate the premises, and purchase inventory, supplies and equipment, such as a cash counter, computer system and a safe.
- The Business Plan includes a market analysis, a marketing strategy, and a financial model.
- The Plan also includes a Confidentiality Agreement to protect against disclosure of your proprietary information, such as financial data.
- Each section contains instructions to help you compete the document.
You need a solid business plan in order to demonstrate to lenders and investors that your business venture is likely to succeed. This Convenience Store Business Plan
template is totally customizable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016