USA Letter of Intent to Purchase Commercial Real Estate Property
Summarize your discussion points with a seller to purchase a commercial real estate property in the United States under this Letter of Intent template.
- Issuing a letter of intent will allow you to get a head start on site development, construction and financing before the formal purchase and sale contract is signed.
- The vendor will provide the purchaser with copies of all documents relating to the property and any tenants who are leasing space in the property, so that the purchaser can perform a full review prior to completing the transaction.
- Closing of the transaction depends upon several conditions being met, including satisfactory inspection of the property and review of all documentation, and the purchaser being able to secure sufficient mortgage financing.
- The parties agree to keep confidential all information exchanged with respect to the discussions and the transaction.
- The Letter of Intent to Purchase Commercial Real Estate Property can be used anywhere in the U.S.
To get the form, add it to your cart and check out through our secure payment server, then download the Letter of Intent and customize it for your transaction. It's that easy!
Last Updated: 14-April-2016