Arizona Patient Consent and Doctor's Lien
Make sure your bills get paid. Have your patients sign this Arizona Patient Consent and Doctor's Lien at the time of treatment.
- The patient consents to treatment and authorizes release of all medical information with respect to the patient's claim regarding the accident or injury for which the patient is being treated.
- The patient agrees to be personally liable for paying the medical provider's fees regardless of the outcome of the patient's claim.
- The patient gives the medical provider an irrevocable lien on any settlement or damages awarded to the patient and directs his/her attorney to satisfy the lien out of those proceeds.
- The patient will notify the medical provider if he/she retains new legal counsel.
- Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
Get this Arizona Patient Consent and Doctor's Lien form today, and enjoy the peace of mind from knowing that you'll receive payment for your services.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016