Set up a business partnership between two or more partners with this General Partnership Agreement template for Australia.
- The term of the partnership is open ended, and will continue until all the partners agree to dissolve the partnership.
- The agreement provides for additional capital contributions to be injected into the partnership by all partners when a cash call is made.
- The partners cannot make voluntary capital contributions or make withdrawals of capital without the consent of all partners.
- No partner may loan money to the partnership without the approval of the other partners.
- Calculation and allocation of profits and losses will not take into account any tax-exempt income.
- Method for appointing a managing partner to run the day to day operations.
- Partners may engage in outside business activities so long as they do not compete with the partnership's business.
- The partnership will not dissolve upon the death, disability or withdrawal of a partner.
- Right of first refusal by other partners to purchase the interest of a withdrawing partner.
This Australia General Partnership Agreement
template is fully editable to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016