Form 45-106F12 Risk Acknowledgment for Family, Friend and Business Associate Investors | Canada
Investors who are family, friends or business associates of the issuer must complete this form 45-106F12 when buying shares under an exempt private placement offering.
- This form comprises amendments in Ontario that came into effect on May 5, 2015.
- The investor acknowledges that the investment is risky and that they may lose their entire investment.
- This form can only be used by investors who are:
- a principal of the issuer,
- a family member, business associate or close friend of a majority shareholder, or
- a trust or estate of which all of the beneficiaries or a majority of the trustees or executors are one of the above.
- Available in PDF format.
- This free form is issued by the British Columbia Securities Commission.
Last Updated: 31-August-2022