Canada Software Integration Licence
Prepare a Software Integration Licence with this easy template form for Canadian software developers and publishers.
- The developer grants a non-exclusive licence to a licensee (another developer) to integrate the developer's software into a software package or product developed by the licensee, for distribution to resellers and end users.
- Proprietary Rights. The licence also grants the licensee the right to use the developer's trade marks and other proprietary markings in connection with the software.
- The licensee must ensure that every end user is bound by an End User Licence Agreement.
- No Sale. The parties agree that the transaction between them is not a purchase, sale or lease of the licensed products.
- The licensee must pay royalty fees and provide sales reports to the developer on a quarterly basis.
- The document also contains independent contractor, confidentiality and export restriction clauses.
This Canada Software Integration Licence
form is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016