Negotiate the lease of a business premises before drawing up a formal lease document with this Letter of Intent to Lease Commercial Space.
The Letter of Intent itself is not a legal contract. Its purpose is to ensure that both the landlord and the proposed tenant have the same understanding of the lease terms discussed, such as:
- square footage of the leased premises,
- allowed use of the space,
- compliance with zoning bylaws and obtaining of permits,
- the amount and payment dates of rent payments,
- the tenant's occupancy costs,
- early occupancy for completion of tenant improvements,
- landlord's work and tenant's work,
- parking access,
- insurance obligations,
- procedure for terminating the lease,
- confidentiality provisions,
- disclosure of broker representation.
The Letter of Intent to Lease Commercial Space is a great time-saving tool for commercial landlords and property managers. Download your copy now.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016