Independent Contractor Agreement for Real Estate Salesperson | USA
Retain the services of a real estate salesperson with this Independent Contractor Agreement for the United States.
- The realtor is being retained by a real estate brokerage as an independent contractor, not as an employee.
- The salesperson will show and sell real estate properties listed by the broker, and will be paid a commission by the broker for any sales of those properties.
- The salesperson may elect to take a monthly advance against commissions earned.
- The agreement contains confidentiality provisions.
- The agreement also contains an exclusivity clause whereby the salesperson agrees to devote his/her time and perform his/her duties exclusively for the broker.
- The template refers to U.S. laws and is intended for use only in the United States.
- This legal contract template is available as a downloadable MS Word template and is fully editable to meet your needs.
- Intended for use only in the United States.
Last Updated: 24-June-2021