USA Sub-Franchise Agreement for Restaurant Franchises
Appoint a regional sub-franchisor to develop new restaurant franchises with this Sub-Franchise Agreement template.
- The regional sub-franchisor will develop and manage franchisees in a specific territory and provide them with support services, such as business advice and assistance.
- The sub-franchisor will pay a non-refundable sub-franchise fee for the exclusive right to act as sub-franchisor within the designated territory.
- The franchisor grants the sub-franchisor the right to use its trademarks and logos, and will provide training and franchise documents and materials.
- The sub-franchisor agrees to ensure that a minimum number of franchises are opened each year in order to ensure that the territory is developed appropriately.
- The agreement is governed by the franchise laws of the United States.
This USA Sub-Franchise Agreement for Restaurant Franchises
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016