NSW Notice of Termination for Sale of Premises
NSW landlords, if you are selling a rental property, you must notify all the tenants that their tenancy is being terminated with this Notice to Tenant of Termination for Sale of Premises.
- You must give notice of the sale in accordance with the New South Wales Residential Tenancies Act.
- This Notice is for PERIODIC tenancies only (e.g. month to month tenancies), not for fixed term leases.
- If the tenant fails to vacate the premises by the date specified in the notice, the landlord may apply to the Tenancy Tribunal for an termination and possession order.
- A Service of Notice form is included to record the details of how it was served on the tenant.
- This is a reusable form, so if you have multiple tenants you can use the template to serve notice on all of them.
If you fail to serve tenants appropriately, you could be held liable for damages. Download the NSW Notice to Tenant of Termination for Sale of Premises today.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016