NSW Notice of Termination - Sale of Rental Premises
Notify a tenant that the rental property is being sold and the tenancy is terminated with this Notice of Termination form for New South Wales tenancies.
- You must give notice of the sale of the rental premises as provided in the Residential Tenancies Act.
- This Notice is for PERIODIC tenancies only (e.g. month to month tenancies) and should not be used for fixed term tenancies.
- If the tenant fails to vacate the premises by the date specified in the notice, the landlord may apply to the Tenancy Tribunal for an termination and possession order.
- A Service of Notice form is included to record the details of how it was served on the tenant.
- This is a reusable form, so if you have multiple tenants you can use this form to serve notice on all of them.
- If you fail to give notice to your tenants about the sale as prescribed by the Act, you could be held liable for any damages they suffer as a result. Download the NSW Notice of Termination - Sale of Premises form today.
Last Updated: 22-Mar-2018