(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    NWT Residency Statutory Declaration


    If you have recently moved to the Northwest Territories, you can obtain health and social services by providing the Government with a Declaration of Residency.

    • This statutory declaration form can be used by individuals who have recently moved to the NWT or who are planning to become residents but can't provide two documents that prove their residency status.
    • Click the link to access the document directly from the Government of NWT website.
    • For use only in the Northwest Territories, Canada.
    Download Type: Other
    Last Updated: 29-March-2022
    SKU: 3289