California Preliminary Self Storage Lien Notice
Protect your lien rights with this Preliminary Self Storage Lien Notice form for the State of California.
- This Notice must be given by the owner of a self-storage facility to the occupant of a storage unit who is behind in paying the storage fees.
- The Notice advises the occupant that the owner has a potential lien claim over items stored in the unit.
- The occupant must pay the outstanding charges on the unit by a specified date, or the lien will be imposed and the renter will have no access.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of California.
Last Updated: 28-April-2022