Franchise Agreement | Canada
Write a Franchise Agreement for a franchise business in Canada using this comprehensive template.
- This is a standard form of franchise agreement which is completely customizable and can be used across Canada in all provinces except for Quebec.
- The document contains clauses covering the initial term and renewal terms, initial franchise fee, and continuing fees to be paid by the franchisee.
- The franchisor is responsible for providing the franchisee with training, ongoing support and access to its purchasing programs.
- The franchisee is responsible for being open for business and operating the franchise in accordance with the franchisor's operations manual and system standards.
- The franchisee must comply with confidentiality and non-competition provisions both during and after the term of the agreement.
- The franchisee is obligated to participate in the franchisor's advertising and marketing programs.
- The template contains provisions for arbitration procedures.
- Updated to June 2020.
Last Updated: 08-June-2020