Ohio Grandparent Visitation Agreement
Divorced or separated parents in Ohio can draw up a Visitation Agreement for a grandparent to visit with a child using this easy-to-use template.
- The Agreement provides for regularly scheduled visitation periods, as well as overnight stays.
- The parties agree not to interfere with each other's relationship with the child.
- The parent agrees to allow open communication between the child and the grandparent.
- Alternate provisions to either allow or disallow travel outside of the State.
- The parties agree to refer any disputes to a third party mediator.
This Ohio Grandparent Visitation Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016