Have you made a Will yet? If you were to die without a Will, your loved ones will have to pay court costs and legal fees to administer your estate.
If you own real estate or other assets, whether in Canada or outside of the country, you need to have a Will to make sure your property is distributed in accordance with your wishes. This complete Legal Will Kit and Estate Plan for Canadian residents includes everything you need to make your will:
- Last Will and Testament form, with instructions to help you complete the document. Special instructions for Quebec.
- Guide to Making a Will in Canada, which contains information and things you need to know to help you through the process of preparing your Will.
- Legal Requirements for each province and territory.
- Will Information Sheet which is a checklist of information you will need to compile in order to complete your Will.
- Organ Donor Information.
- Estate Plan and Questionnaire developed by a financial planner, to help you decide how you want all your property, investments, stocks and other assets to be preserved during your lifetime and distributed after your death.
- How to Choose an Executor and a Guardian for Minor Children.
- Affidavit of Execution of Will forms for Alberta, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Nova Scotia, Northwest Territories, Ontario, Saskatchewan and Yukon.
Download your complete Canada Legal Will Kit and Estate Plan immediately after purchase.
Last Updated: 14-February-2022