Have you made a Will yet? If you were to die without a Will, your loved ones will have to pay court costs and legal fees to administer your estate.
Buy and download this complete Legal Will Kit and Estate Plan for Canadian residents, which includes everything you need to make your will:
- Last Will and Testament form, with instructions to help you complete the document. Special instructions for Quebec.
- Making a Will in Canada, a guide to help you through the process of preparing your Will with a summary of the legal requirements for each province and territory.
- Organ Donor Card.
- Checklist of all the information you need to compile in order to complete your Will.
- How to Choose an Executor and a Guardian for Minor Children.
- Information about the duties and responsibilities of an executor.
- Estate Plan and Questionnaire developed by a financial planner, to help you decide how you want all your property, investments, stocks and other assets to be preserved during your lifetime and distributed after your death.
If you own real estate or other assets, whether in Canada or outside of the country, you need to have a Will to make sure your property is distributed in accordance with your wishes.
Download your complete Canada Legal Will Kit and Estate Plan immediately after purchase. No need to buy multiple copies - you and your spouse or partner can each prepare your Will using the same template. Updated 2012 to reflect legislative changes.
Last Updated: 07-Dec-2016