Secure a loan against a real estate property in South Australia with this downloadable template Deed of Mortgage.
- The mortgagor transfers to the lender all rights and privileges with respect to the mortgaged premises as security for the loan.
- So long as not in default under the mortgage, the mortgagor retains possession of the property.
- The lender will retransfer all rights back to the mortgagor upon payment in full of the mortgage money with interest.
- The mortgagor must pay all taxes and charges, maintain the property in good repair and keep it fully insured.
- Any building works or improvements undertaken by the mortgagor must comply with all applicable laws and regulations and must be completed within the time agreed by the lender. The mortgagor is responsible for obtaining all necessary permits and certificates.
- The mortgage contains alternate provisions for either a fixed rate mortgage or standard variable rate mortgage.
- The document comes with instructions on how to complete the form, notes with respect to stamp duty, lodgment for registration and information on how to contact Australia Land Titles Offices.
The South Australia Deed of Mortgage
form is provided in MS Word format and is easy to download, fill in and print.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016